"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow" - Hellen Keller
The following are some of my notes from the series:
- "You are what you THINK" - your attitude projects your future.
- Anger and bitterness are sins too, and God will judge you based on that.
- You have to see that if your attitude is off, it may be sinful.
- You may not be able to change where you work (*cough* or what grade you get on your exam despite how hard you think you studied) but you can change your attitude.
- Your attitude will either lift your to the next level or prevent you from getting your promise.
- You do not live your life based on the script that you wrote. You live it based on the script that HE wrote.
- Don't claim God's promise if you can't trust God's process.
- Real faith involves trust, and trust involves being at peace.
- Let the peace of God rule in your heart. YOUR peace is YOUR decision!
- When you submit yourself to God's peace, you can't be frustrated.
- Bitter, angry, and disappointed people push the very people away that can help them to change their situation - bitterness clouds our eyes.
- Frustration hinders your ability to be thankful. (THIS.)
Happy Monday! Be blessed and encouraged! Even the best of us get the wrong attitude at times, but we can't stay there...
- A relationship with God will restore my identity.
I heard once that God isn't going to do things for us that He gave us the power to do ourselves - so I'm taking responsibility for my attitude.