Gift season is coming fast! Here is a round up of some of my favorite things from the year that any doctor Mama (or working woman) in your life will enjoy...
1. The Gift of Self-care...TREAT. YO. SELF.
- A Massage
- A Manicure or Pedicure
- A Personal shopper - think Stitch Fix gift card or schedule them a fix!
2. The Gift of Portable Caffeine...Witty portable and non-portable mugs are all the rage right now and a fun conversation piece for the commuter you love.
- Fancy coffee transport
- Fancy mugs
- Coffee gift cards
3. Photo Keepsakes...I am always taking pictures of my kids. Sticky 9 is a fun and affordable way to display your favs. They will even use your Instagram photos! It's one of the most thoughtful gifts I've gotten.
4. An Awesome Bag...even though it counts as an accessory, a good bag can make toting all the things to work so much less of a burden. I invested in this perfectly compartmentalized bag this year, and I LOVE it!
|LOVE, LOVE pearls!|
5. Name Swag...Since I wear scrubs 99.9% of the time, the only way to show a little bit of individuality is with bomb accessories like this name plate from Monogram Hub.
6. Ear Accessory Slay-age...These beautiful earrings from Pearl and Clasp are perfect for going from the OR to clinic and then out to dinner. In my opinion, it is always an occasion for pearls.
7. The Gift of Outsourcing...No explanation necessary. Treat your favorite always-working mother to someone else doing things around the house. The sheer JOY from just thinking about someone mopping our floors. SHEER. JOY.
- Maid service
Hope this helps!! I would love to hear from you in the comments if you have any other great gift ideas....xoxo
**Disclaimer: I was gifted earrings from Pearl & Clasp for review**