So now you get to learn ten random things about me:
1. I love being a mom. Like, I don't know what I thought life was about before Natey came along.
2. I don't like being called "Jazz".
3. I have a VERY diverse music taste.
4. I'm the oldest and only girl of 4.
5. I used to commute almost 2 hours one-way by train to go to high school.
6. My mom is one of my closest friends.
7. I was on Oprah with my dad for Father's Day when I was 9.
8. I knew I wanted to be a doctor by age 7. My parents knew when I had a strange phobia of acquiring communicable diseases and illnesses like meningitis, e.coli, and HIV. My mom says I told her I wouldn't play over at other kids' houses because, "I wasn't sure if they used bleach".
9. I love OLD movies - like "Imitation of Life" and "Mommy Dearest". Oh and, not as old, but still great "Steel Magnolias", "Baby Boom", and "Terms of Endearment".
10. I can't dance. :gasp:
Ok, so now I have to link up with 10 other blogs (in no particular order). Make sure you stop by the blogs of these lovely ladies. They are all pretty boss...