I get a lot of questions about admissions to medical school/residency. Although, I am not an admissions/career counselor, I have a ton of personal experience that I would love to share. If you would like some one-on-one time to discuss, here are some options:
Parenting and Medical School:
I review all of my parenting while pursuing medical education success strategies:
- What worked well for me and what did not
- How to deal with mommy/parent guilt
- Strategies for studying with kids
- Financial things to consider while parenting in medical school
Undergraduate Planning:For the undergraduate student who is on the pre-med track.
- What classes should you take?
- When should you take the MCAT?
- When should you apply?
- What happens when things don't go as planned?
Admission Essay Proofreading:
Includes proof-reading, feedback, and 3 revisions: $50.00
**These services do not guarantee acceptance**
If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to email me directly at Mrs.Mommy.MD@gmail.com.
Thanks so much for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you!
**Please do not contact me with medical questions**